NS350 Nitrox Solutions Air-Cooled Dive Compressor
- Bauer Junior II compressor block, 3.9 cfm, 3.0 HP
- Standard: 220vac single phase 50/60 Hz
- Optional: 208/230/460vac/3 phase/60 Hz or 380/415vac/3 phase/50 Hz
- TEFC motor totally enclosed and fan cooled.
- PLC controller – with LED indicator lights provide easy system diagnoses.
- Open stainless steel frame. Available in horizontal configuration.
- High pressure filtration system – 11,500 cu.ft (325 cu.m).
- Stainless steel stage pressure gauges – 3rd stage pressure gauges make compressor monitoring and diagnosis easy.
- High temp compressor shutdown.
- Compressor auto drains – 2nd & 3rd stages.
- Compressor hour meter.
- Auto Belt Tensioner – Allows belt to always have tension while in operation.
- NEMA 4 x Fiberglass electrical enclosure: waterproof and corrosion proof enclosure ensures your electrical components are protected.
- Swagelok stainless steel fittings on all equipment.
- Portable or stationary tank fill manifold with 2 fill whips, stainless steel fittings, pressure gauge, 10 ft hose to connect to high pressure compressor with quick disconnect, standard fill yokes. A gear bag is provided for storage of all portable manifolds.
- DIN yokes are optional and additional fill hose lengths available upon request.
Get the White Sheets!