Air-Cooled Dive Compressor Systems.
Nitrox Solutions Air-Cooled Compressors are designed with yachting clients and marine environments in mind.
- All compressor and electrical systems are built "Lloyd’s Compliant"
- Ease of service and operation are design aspects we consider when we build all of our systems
- We use BAUER Compressor Blocks as our starting point and use Swedglock Stainless Fittings and Tubing for all our fabrication
- Our bases and frames are stainless steel painted with marine grade paint or powder coated to resist the harsh marine environment
- We use TEFC Splash-Proof Motors
- Separation and filtration are oversized to meet the requirements for subtropical and tropical environments with either a two-way or four-way fill manifolds
- Automatic drains and auto shut-off are standard on all the Nitrox Solutions Systems
Many components on the compressor systems can be remote mounted if space is an issue. The addition of remote fill locations and additional fill whip lengths are available upon request. While we can incorporate any BAUER Block into a custom system, the NS750 and NS850 are perfect continuous duty compressors for cascade fill systems and the incorporation of nitrox and water-cooling. For recreational dive operations, our benchmark stand-alone compressors are the reliable NS450 and NS350.
Feel free to call us with any questions:
Greg: (954) 257-4694
Joey: (954) 774-7560