NS750 Nitrox Solutions Air-Cooled Dive Compressor
- Bauer Oceanus compressor block, 8.4 cfm, (240 lpm), 7.5 HP (5.5 Kw)
- 208/230/460vac/3 phase/60 Hz or 380/415vac/3 phase/50 Hz.
- TEFC motor totally enclosed and fan cooled.
- Open stainless steel frame. Available in horizontal or vertical configuration. Custom enclosed versions are available upon request.
- Soft start with motor overload protection. Frequency drive available upon request.
- PLC controller – with LED indicator lights provide easy system diagnoses.
- High Pressure filtration system – 26,000cu.ft (742 cu.m).
- High efficiency final separator – increased separator size and efficiency extends final filter life.
- Stainless steel stage pressure gauges – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stage pressure gauges make compressor monitoring and diagnosis easy.
- Stainless steel oil pressure gauge.
- Low oil pressure compressor shut down.
- High temp compressor shutdown.
- Compressor auto drains – 2nd and 3rd stages. Intercooler 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stages.
- Compressor hour meter.
- NEMA 4 x fiberglass electrical enclosure: waterproof and corrosion proof enclosure ensures your electrical components are protected.
- Swagelok stainless steel fittings on all equipment.
- Portable or stationary tank fill manifold with 4 fill whips, stainless steel fittings, pressure gauge, 10 ft. hose to connect to high pressure compressor with quick disconnect, standard fill yokes.
- A gear bag is provided for storage of all portable manifolds.
- DIN yokes are optional and additional fill hose lengths available upon request.
Get the White Sheets!
- Remote Mount Capabilities for Several Major Components
- Auto Drain and Shut Off Standard
- Oil Pressure Shut Down and Gauge
- Large 3rd Stage Separator
- Soft Start Standard (VFD optional)
- Adjustable Fill Pressure Settings
- Auto Belt Tensioner
- Stainless Framing
- Lloyds Compliant
- Stage Gauges
- Logic Controller